For Assignment 1, we were tasked to tell a story in 5 frames. I came up with 2 stories for the critique because I was unsatisfied with the first one.
1. Use horizontal instead of vertical sequence
2. Create another frame between frames 4 and 5 which shows the female marshmallow jumping down
1. Make the first 4 frames seems to portray the subject as if she is studying, but in the last frame, create a twist whereby she is actually reading something else in front of the notes.
2. Change the title – procrastination does not tally with the comic; frames 2-4 seems to show that she is hard at work although its meant to be procrastinating.
3. If I want to keep the title “Procrastination”, the subject should do other actions (e.g. use her phone, sleep) to portray the “procrastination”