For class exercise today, we were given the following questions:
1) Discuss why this work has or has not successfully in telling a story?
2) By keep the title of this work, and maintaining 5 frames, how would you make it work better, if you are in full control of the production (change composition and layout).
Title: Curiosity makes for a magical few minutes!
Image from https://www.flickr.com/groups/visualstory/discuss/72157633475939617/
Limitations of the work:
1. The element of curiosity has not been presented explicitly
2. Transitions used are mostly the same
New story proposed by our group:
1. Deer spotted
2. Deer looking directly at the camera
3. Deer running towards the camera
4. Empty space without the deer
5. Close up shot of the deer licking the camera